My Stories....

Daisypath Ticker Lilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, August 26, 2005

Second life

About 3am of May 14, 2005 I was awakened by sudden itchiness of my scalp, my arms and my back. I was really terrified of what’s happening to me because the itchiness were getting worst and my “pantal” is getting more and more on my arms and back. I suddenly woke up Russell and showed it to him. He told me to eat 1 tablespoon of sugar so I did!@? But still, it doesn’t have any changes lalo pa syang dumami…Im really hysterical at that moment, coz ung pantal was on my whole body na even my face meron na rin. Russell decided to rush me to the hospital. At that time Asha woke up too and what’s the hardest part is our helper will be going to Davao that day at 6:00am. Russell called his parents to come over to our house to look for Asha. My Father in law was the one who drove us to St. Lukes Hospital. Around 4am, a nurse male interviewed me. They checked my BP and it was ok…..they asked me how was my breathing if I find it difficult to breathe….what are the foods I eat….what are the medicines I took that day….then I looked to Russell and I told him im getting dizzy…after that I cant remember what happened. I felt like I was flying then I heard many voices and when I open my eyes the Doctors and Nurses staff are attending me …and parang natataranta sila. As I open my eyes im having difficulty to breathe…..the doctors was checking my BP and Ive learned from them that my BP went down to 40 and nag seizure na ako. They asked me what are the foods I have eaten and medicines I took. I told them I took Dianne 35 at 7am on Friday and the last food I have eaten is adobo and peanuts. I looked at Russell’s face and I saw him he was really worried about me. The nurse has to cut my blouse to properly put the ECG apparatus..so many tests were given to me and mostly were injections. When the nurse can find any pulse on my hands they decided to get on my feet which is really hurt!!!! They decided to put me on ICU to monitor my blood pressure. The doctor told me my case was ANAPHYLAXIS due to my allergy. They cannot establish what caused it but only considerations on what I have took that day. The doctor informed us that im so lucky I was rushed immediately to the hospital if ever we were late at that moment, maybe I was dead. Russell told me about what happened after ive lost my consciousness. The nurse male who was interviewing me was shocked when he saw me lying on the floor and started to seizure. Good thing Russell has a presence of mind so he remained calm and told to the nurse to call the doctors and nurses. I really cant believed that it had happened to me. I want to cry to thank God I was still alive…God really want me to live so I can still do my purpose here on earth…maybe because I still have lots of things to do…things that I need to fix in my life and especially I don’t want to leave my precious person in my life….my Husband and my Baby…. I was confined at the ICU for one day and 2 days at a small private room. My family and friends was shocked about what had happened to me….. while in the hospital I really want to go home to hug my Daughter… it seems like we haven’t seen each other for years…. I also want to HUG my husband for taking care of me…for loving me ….without him I will not be here writing these story. We should appreciate and live our life to the fullest. We may never know when will be our last day…Thank you my dear God for the second life.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home